- Why change the current process for payment?
Under the current payment regime, we spend a lot of time dealing with late and non-payments. And trying to track incoming payments from different sources is a real challenge. It is also difficult to track pre-payments and manage our cash flow.
By switching to a regular monthly payment for our evening classes through a single payment channel we overcome all these issues and at the same time, give you a predictable and regular monthly spend.
- Will this cost more?
If you already pay for evening sessions via the Class4Kids payment system, there will be no additional cost. However, if you currently pay for evening sessions via bank transfer, you will now incur an additional cost of Class4Kids’ and Stripe platform fees. Sadly, this cannot be avoided.
- Can I pay by other means?
All payments must go via the Class4Kids payment system.
- What are Class 4 Kids platform fees?
As of the 1st of January 2024, Class4Kids platform fees are 3.1%, and Stripe fees are 1.5% + 20p. We now wrap these costs into our monthly charge.
- How will Sibling Discount be applied?
When signing up for multiple classes for multiple children, Class4Kids will inform us you’re eligible for a discount. We will then re-assign you to the correct subscription plan, which will include the 25% sibling discount. Class4Kids will only allow us to do this retrospectively.
- Q. What happens if my child suffers a long-term injury?
- If a player suffers a significant injury and is likely to miss a number of sessions, we will consider pausing subscription payments at our discretion.
- Q. What’s the process for trialists?
- For Non-Academy trialists, we offer one-week trial at our centres, which can be made through a booking on Class4Kids. If you decide you’d like to join the class permanently, your next subscription payment will be on the 1st of the next month. There will also be a covering payment on the 1st of the next month, which will cover the cost of the sessions attended in the month you joined. If you do not wish to attend the next or any further sessions, you must inform us via email at least 3 days before the next session takes place. Otherwise, you will be subject to charges.
For Academy trialists, if you are successful, you will be invited to join the Elite Academy. The 1st subscription payment will be on the 1st of the next month you joined. There will also be a covering payment on the 1st of the next month which will cover the cost of the sessions attended in the month you joined